- What is a culture?
- What is Bangladeshi culture?
- How these affect the people?
- What are the cultures of the ethnical group?
- What are the social and cultural activities of the people?
- How the people of Bangladesh celebrate their culture?
Answer: Culture is defined as art, literature, music and other intellectual expressions of a particular society or time. Every country has a culture of its own. The Bangladeshi is as old as it is rich and diversified. Social and religious customs have a great influence on. it. The observance of the International Mother Language Day, Poush Mela’, Mother Mela; Baisakhi Mela; and Basanta Utsab’ are the most important of them. Besides, the birth and death anniversaries of the great personalities of the country have a great touch of our rich culture. During the winter the country witnesses a host of cultural events all around. Titha Uutsab’ and `Nabannya’ are considered most important. The first one deals with different types of mouthwatering `Pitha’- or pancakes. Whereas `Nabannya.’ welcomes the harvesting of paddy. Besides different ethnical groups living in Bangladesh have their respective culture. They are also equally rich. Since a country is known for its culture, we must guard against any harmful invasion of foreign culture into ours.
- Paragraph on Our Culture: Bangladeshi Culture
- Paragraph on Baishakhi Mela
- Essay on Bangladeshi Culture
- Composition on Ekushe February
- Paragraph on I Lost My Purse in Baisakhi Mela
- Paragraph on Culture
- Paragraph on Bangladeshi Food
- Paragraph on Book Fair or, A Book Fair
- Email to Your Pen-Friend Describing Him About Bangladesh
- Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods