There are a lot of new means of communication which have made our life so simple and easy going. The mobile phone can be seen as the most used present-day wonder in this fast-growing time. It is a revolutionary step in the field of telecommunication.
The mobile phone has completely changed the concept of telephoning. Now a day the mobile phone is not only a mere phone but it is a lot in itself. It works on a unique networked system that needs no wiring, no fixation, and no botheration.
The mobile phone was first tested in 1978 and the mobile market in Britain alone had grown at a rapid rate to 8.5 million users by 1997. In Japan, it is as high as one mobile phone per ten people.
When we think over the advantage of a mobile phone in comparison to the old rigid telephones, we can say that the greatest advantage of the mobile phone is that it can be used anywhere, anytime. It can send a message, store a date.
It can be used as a computer and a whole world in one’s hand. As for instant information, it has an advantage in life controlled by the information that continues changing by a minute unit of advanced information-oriented society. By it, update speed of the whole information has become fast. No doubt, it has changed the whole situation of the world.
The mobile phone has become a necessity for today’s world. But the new generation is misusing it by distorting its uses. Some innocent people are being exploited through it. MMS, video clippings, picture messaging are some of the ways which are being misused. There should be strict legal procedures against such distortion of this cellular age.
So it can be said that one cannot deny the change in life with the change of time but when this change is over-exposed it is called pollution. We must balance these two phenomena to create a healthy world.
- Report On the Uses and Abuses of Mobile Phone
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Mobile Phone
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone/ Cell Phone
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone
- Essay on Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Telephone and Mobile Users
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Composition on Use of Internet