Myself: Hello Badal. how are you?
Badal: I’m fine Zuber. What’s about you?
Myself: I’m o.k. I want to talk to you about the mobile phone.
Badal: Everybody knows about the usefulness and benefits of the mobile phone. It’s a wonderful invention modern science.
Myself: Yes, I know it has added a new dimension to our life and communication system. But is it an unmixed blessing?
Badal: There are so many benefits of a mobile phone that I cannot think of any demerit of it. Now within seconds communication can be made with the people living in distant places through this wonderful invention.
Myself: Do you know that mobile phone can cause dangerous diseases?
Badal: What dangerous disease can be caused?
Myself: Scientists have recently discovered that mobile phone can cause cancer to the users.
Badal: Is there any other demerit of mobile Phone.
Myself: Yes, by using a mobile phone, terrorists and criminals carry on with their evil desires and commit crimes without much difficulty.
Badal: You are right. I never thought of these drawbacks.
Myself: Though there are some demerits of a mobile phone, it is useful to the people of all professions in communicating with people at home and abroad.
Badal: Thank you very much for giving me such valuable information about the mobile phone.
Myself: You’re welcome.
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone/ Cell Phone
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Report On the Uses and Abuses of Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Mobile Phone
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Mobile Phone Users Among the Teenagers
- Describing the Graph of Telephone and Mobile Users
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Paragraph on How to Make a Phone Call