The Padma Bridge is a multipurpose road-rail bridge across the Padma River. The bridge is being constructed and supposed to be completed by 2018. When completed it will be the largest bridge in Bangladesh. It will connect Louhajong-maowa, Munshiganj to Janjira, Shariatpur, linking the south-west of the country, to northern and eastern regions. The project covers three districts — Munshiganj (Mawa Point/North bank) and Shariatpur (Janjira/South bank). The two-level steel truss bridge will carry a four-lane highway on the upper level and a single-track railway on a lower level. The project will include 6.15 km long and 18.10 m wide bridge. Project cost is estimated to be US$3.00 billion. Expert says The Padma Bridge will play a very important role in the economic development of Bangladesh.
- Short Essay on Jamuna Multipurpose Bridge
- Essay on Asian Highway Transit and Bangladesh
- Ichamati River in Bangladesh
- Application for The Construction/Repair of A Bridge
- Report on Accident Takes Place on a Highway
- The Rivers of Bangladesh
- Meghna River in Bangladesh
- Report on A Launch Sinking Had Taken Away the Lives of Many
- Buriganga River in Bangladesh
- Essay on Is It Advisable to Save Money in A Bank?