Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is terrorism?
- Where was the origin of terrorism?
- What are the differences between criminals and terrorists?
- What is the aim of terrorists?
- What is the expectation of the people nowadays?
Answer: It is difficult to define terrorism. It is seen that in many cases terrorists fight for their legal right. On the other hand, their right may be illegal to those against whom the terrorists run their movements. Other people think that terrorism is the introduction to revolution. We see the expansion of terrorism after the Second World War. It is said that it is originated from the Third World or the Middle East. If we look back, it is seen that it came to light at the end of the nineteenth century. The main aim of terrorists is to terrify, to create panic. Criminals commit crimes because of their moral bankruptcy. But terrorists try to justify their activities from a moral angle of vision. And this is where the main difference lies between the terrorists and criminals. The world is now standing on the volcano of terrorism. Today people want to live in peace. They do not expect any harmful activities. They want to make a better place for future generations who will lead their lives in a peaceful way.
- Short Essay on Terrorism
- Essay on Terrorism
- Paragraph on Deterioration of Law-And-Order Situation of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone/ Cell Phone
- Essay on Terrorism and its Remedy Or Violence in Society and its Remedies
- Paragraph on My Living Place
- Composition on If I Were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Essay on How Criminals Are Dealt with In My Country
- Composition on Use of Internet
- Paragraph on Corruption