- What is the “international women’s day”?
- Who fought and struggled for women’s rights?
- When and why did the struggle start?
- For what kinds of rights did the women fight of achieving?
Answer: the international women’s day is a red letter day in the history of women’s movements for establishing their rights and privileges. The 8th march of the year is celebrated as the international women’s day. This day commemorates the gallant story of the ordinary women as the makers of history for the world women at large. They played an extraordinary role in establishing women’s rights. The thought of an international women’s day started at the beginning of the 20th country. Then there was prevailing in the world an era of industrial revolution, development, and changes in political and basic beliefs. The first international women’s day was observed day united nation. The women of the world gather together every year and hold meeting and seminars to celebrate the occasion for equality, Justice, peace, and development. This day has become very important all over the world for the women of both developed and developing countries.
International Women’s Day
Women are the worst suffers. Disparity between man and women is going on. It begins at their birth. It is thought that girls are born to do household work. They are not fit to work in an office or somewhere else. They are seen engaged in heavy physical labor, they do not get the right food. They are totally denied the opportunities of education. They are deprived of economic, social, political and educational rights. In a word they are depended of all human basic rights, so women all over the world got united and formed m international women organization to realize all their due rights. Firstly, common women fought for equal rights. Then women of all spheres came out and joined the organization to enhance the movement for realizing their equal right in all walks of life. March is the International Women’s Day. This day is observed by women’s groups around the world. It is an important occasion everywhere in the world. This day is a national holiday in many countries of the world. The U.N.O. also observes the day. Women of all contents are often divided by national boundaries. They are also divided by ethnic, linguistical, cultural, religious, economic and political differences. Hence, they come together to celebrate their day. The day represents their struggle for equality, justice, peace and development. The International Women’s Day is the story of ordinary women who have fought for equal rights.
- Paragraph on Contribution of Women
- Paragraph on Empowerment of Women
- Essay on Women in Development or Role of Women in the Development Process
- Composition on The Empowerment of Women in Bangladesh
- Essay on Human Rights Violation
- Essay on The Education of Women
- Paragraphs on Women’s Contribution To The Development Of Our Country
- Essay on Human Rights
- Essay on The Role of Women in Nation Building
- Essay on SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation)