Quetsion: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is AIDS?
- What is its medicine?
- What are the causes of AIDS?
- What should we do to keep ourselves safe?
- How can we get rid of this dangerous disease?
Answer: AIDS (also Aids) is the abbreviation for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It is a serious disease caused by a virus called HIV which destroys the body’s natural protection from infection and which usually causes death. A person can contract AIDS if his or her bodily fluids come into contact with the bodily fluids of someone else who is infected with HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Infection with HIV does not necessarily mean that a person has AIDS, although people who are HIV-positive are mistakenly said to have AIDS. Some people who have HIV infection. may not develop AIDS for ten years or more. Persons having multiple sexual relationships and users of drugs Free at risk of developing this disease. As a preventive measure, a person should refrain from having sexual relations with many people. Persons having HIV in their blood should not donate blood and while pushing injection disposable syringe should be used. More than 50% of the persons who get AIDS will die. There is no specific treatment of this disease. So, prevention is the only way to get rid of this curse.
- Short Composition Aids as A Great Threat
- Composition on The Dengue Crisis
- Paragraph on Dengue Fever
- Essay on The Necessity of Sex Education in India
- Essay on Health
- Essay on Computer Virus
- Paragraph on The Bad Effects of Smoking
- Paragraph on Over Eating
- Essay on The Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Famous
- Paragraph on My Idea of a Selfish Man