- What is an advertisement?
- Where is it found?
- what are the most important media of advertisement?
- What is the real view of the people about the advertisement?
- Why is advertisement very popular?
- What are the impacts of the advertisement on the young generations?
Answer: The advertisement is the most important thing for spreading the name and fame of goods worldwide. It means the publicity of goods. It is found in big wall, signboards, and newspapers. If we open the newspaper in the morning, we will find an advertisement for cinemas, cosmetics, medicine, books, cars machines, and many other things. The advertisement is the main business for the newspaper in a day. The prominent advertisements are flashed at night on the roofs of houses. TV and radio are remarkable media for advertisements. It becomes an important part and parcel of modem commerce and trade. A big business concern maintains an advertising cell. In the modern competitive commercial age, many men are producing goods at a tremendous rate and all of them want to make a profit at the cost of the purchasing public. The more one can publish the more one can sell his goods. Men think that advertising goods are best and they want to buy for reputation. The distinction between good and bad is lost sight of an advertisement. Today the sale of a thing depends not so much on its quality as on its advertisement. Through it, the world now a day are being brought closer and closer to one another. It is easy to get things manufactured from one country to another. There are many advertisements, which maintain many vulgar and indecent pictures, which sometimes are very protagonists to our culture. It tends to do away with the distinction between the good and bad. It is nothing but self-praise flowing one’s own tramped. Sometimes in a journal or magazine, the advertisement of many things flashed in a made way. Though we are not interested to watch it, we have to look at it for publicity.
- Essay on Advertising
- Essay on The Uses and Abuses of Advertisements
- Paragraph on Trade Fair
- Composition on Newspaper
- Dialogue Between You and Your Younger Sister About the Importance of Reading A Newspaper
- Composition on Benefits of Reading Newspaper
- Composition on The Value of Reading Newspaper
- Paragraph on Newspaper Reading
- Essay on The Rising Cost of Living
- Paragraph About Newspaper