Kazi Nazrul Islam, as Bidrohi Kobi (Rebel Poet), has announced the Bengali literary world by storm in his poem, or Bidrohi Rebel. Probably no other single poem in Bengali society and affected people so deeply, and this poem, along with many other patriotic poems and songs, the War of the freedom fighters during the struggle against the British, and during the Bangladesh Liberation inspired in 1971. Many consider him the greatest poetic force in Bengali literature after the world-famous Rabindranath Tagore. Both poetry and prose of Nazrul exuberate a certain power and energy, to condemn all social and religious bigotry and pluralism, cultural diversity, and the suppression of the major reasons of national discord and disharmony. Many of his songs and poems by the British government banned pre-partition India.
Nazrul was also one of the visibility and popularity in writing songs, almost 3,000 of them the largest of a Bengali poet and composing music. Many of his songs, especially lovesongs quickly became popular and are still respected. His songs are very romantic, lyrical, attractive, and a lot of metaphors. Represent all of his works truthfully the way of life he led – the struggle a bad childhood, his intense patriotism, and his bohemian life as a poet.
Agnivina, Sanchita, Dolan Champa, Chayanat: His principal works are.
- Essay on Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Essay on My Favorite Person: Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Composition on Famous Bengali Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Composition on My Favorite Poet
- Composition on My Favorite Poet: Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Report on The Celebration of The Birth Anniversary of Our National Poet
- Essay on Shamsur Rahman: A Poet of Independence
- Paragraph on My Favorite Poet: Robert Frost
- Paragraph on Passing Leisure Time
- Paragraph on My Grandmother