Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Railway Platform‘ by answering the questions below.
- What is a railway platform?
- What happens when the time for the coming of a train is near?
- What is there in a big railway station?
- What happens when a train comes and leaves?
Answer: A railway platform is a place where a train stops for taking and leaving passengers. Passengers get on and get down from the trains at a railway station. It is the busiest place. When the time for corning of a train is near, the passengers rush towards the platform and anxiously look for the train again and again. In a big railway station, there is a big shed on the platform. Temporary book stalls and tea stalls are found on a railway platform. The porters are found carrying luggage and hawkers are found selling things. The waiting rooms, the booking office, and the ticket counter are adjacent to the railway platform. A railway platform becomes very busy when a tram arrives but becomes quiet when it leaves.
- Short Paragraph on A Railway Station
- Paragraph on A Railway Station
- Paragraph on A Bus Stand
- Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Short Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Paragraph on A Bus Stop
- Short Composition on A Journey by Train
- Paragraph on How to Make a Train Journey
- Story on The Ready Wit of a Cowboy
- Essay on A Journey by Train