Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is your favorite TV programme?
- When is it broadcast?
- In which channel is it broadcast?
- Who are the performers in this programme?
- Why do you like this programme so much?
- My Favorite Tv Programme
Answer: Television is a wonderful invention of science. It has brought the world before our eyes. It gives us both picture and sound. We can see and hear various programmes from a great distance. The most popular TV programmes are songs, dance, and dramas, films, games, and sports etc. These are mostly entertainments. ‘Dramas and films are often serialized. In magazine programmes, various items such as songs, dances, dramatic scenes, comic shows, quiz items, reports, interviews are all put together. Sports programmes may show past sports events, there may also be live telecasting with running commentary. One major item on the TV is the telecast of news. There are many instructive and educational programmes on the television. These may cover various branches of knowledge. The name of the programme that I enjoy most and is very favorable to me is the documentary on animal life. The name of the programme is the animal planet. It is telecast every Saturday at 9 p.m. on BTV. We get an opportunity to view animal behavior in the wilderness. Animals are the main performers in this programme. We learn many things about animals such as their eating habits and raising of the Youngs. That it is why the programme is favorite to me.
- Paragraph on Watching TV: While I Am Free, I Watch TV
- Paragraph on Television
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Programme: Ityadi
- Report on Role of The Satellite Channels in Our Present Society
- Essay on Do You Think That Films and Television Programmes Increases Crimes of Violence?
- Composition on Uses and Abuses of Satellite TV
- Composition on Uses and Abuses of Satellite Channels
- Paragraph on How to Observe the Victory Day
- Essay on Television