Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is globalization?
- What is the impact of technological development?
- What changes have been brought in the media world?
- How can we hope for a better world?
Answer: Globalization is a process of expanding trade and commerce all over the world by creating a borderless market. With the development of hi-tech communication media and rapid transportation facilities, the whole world has squeezed and come close to one another. Now we can learn in an instant what is happening in the farthest corner of the globe. The electronic transfer of information via the internet has now created an instantaneous and interconnected world of information resulting in a 24-hour trading network. This technology has largely changed banking and financial activities. We can now buy and sell goods through the electronic screen. Thus, globalization has extended its influence on almost every aspect of our life. -By virtue of globalization the people of the whole world hailer, come closer to one another. They can exchange their joys, sorrows, views, and emotions with each other. We can turn this globe into a better place through’s, mutual understanding and co-operation.
- Paragraph on Globalization
- Essay on The Myth and Reality of Globalization Or The Prospects and Problems of Globalization
- Short Paragraph on Globalization
- Essay on Role of Media in Nation Building
- Essay on The Scene at A Video Arcade Centre
- Essay on Globalization and The Human Empire
- Paragraph on Cheap Labor Force
- Short Paragraph on Power of Media
- Paragraph on The National Flag of Bangladesh
- Composition on The Importance of Reading Newspapers