Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘A Railway Station’ answering the following questions.
- What is a railway station?
- How is the railway station?
- What are the arrangements for the passengers?
- When do people become busy there?
- How is the scene of a railway station at night?
Answer: A railway station is the place where trains halt and them start from. It has few buildings and sheds. There are a station master’s room, an assistant station master’s room, a booking office and waiting rooms in a station. The passengers wait either in the waiting rooms or on the platform for their respective trains. There is a least one platform in a station. When a passenger train arrives in, all people become busy to get into the train and get down from the train. The hawkers sell goods by hawking. The train halts for a few minutes and then departs. Then the station becomes calm and quiet till another train comes. At night the red and blue light of the station look very beautiful.
- Paragraph on A Railway Station
- Short Paragraph on A Railway Station
- Paragraph on A Bus Stand
- Short Composition on A Journey by Train
- Story on A Dutiful Station Master
- Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Short Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Story on The Ready Wit of a Cowboy
- A Bus Stand Paragraph
- Composition on Journey by Train