Vladimir Ilyich Lenin ( 22 April [10 april] 1870 21 January 1924), was a Russian revolutionary and communist politician who led the October revolution of 1917, as leader of the Bolsheviks, he headed the Soviet state during its initial years (1917.-1924), as it fought to establish control of Russia in the Russian Civil War and worked to create a socialist economic system.
As a politician. Vladimir Lenin was a persuasive orator, as a political scientist, his extensive theoretical and philosophical developments of Marxism produced Marxism-Leninism. The pragmatic Russian application of Marxism.
- Quiz About History – Short Question & Answer
- Essay on Social Market Economy: The Bangladesh Perspective
- World Great Political Leaders
- Sheakh Mujibur Rahaman
- Rights and Duties of a Citizen
- Winston Churchill
- Composition on The Importance of Reading Newspapers
- Essay on Good Governance
- Ibn Sina
- Dowry System Paragraph