1. Inspire, take control, paralyzes, earn, try, gallop.
Price of essentials is such a crucial factor that it directly (a) —- the life and living of the majority of people. The measures so far (b) —- by the government (c) —- appreciation from the people. But it is being replaced by despair as the majority of the people have been (d) —- under the crushing burden of (e) —- prices.
2. source, manpower, explore, Provide, concern, employment, independence, recreation, necessary, different, Across, dense, Solution, unemployment.
Bangladesh is a (a) — populated country, but a large number of her people are (b) —. It is not possible for her to ensure (c) — to the teeming millions. Self-employment is a possible (d) — to this problem. It means that people themselves should (e) — avenues for self-employment. Facilities for training in (f) — trades and vocations are available (g) — the country. The youths, in particular, can train themselves in any of these trades and turn into a useful (h) —. The Govt. also (i) — easy loans and counseling with a view to helping them start a (j) — earning activity.
3. constitute, speed, uphold, become, rise, enslave.
Gender disparity is a barrier to socio-economic development. A society which (a) —- its women is sure to lag behind. Women (b) —- almost half of the total population of Bangladesh. Without the participation of this bulk of the population, social and economic development is not possible. If women (c) —- out of the ‘Cocoons’ and work with their male partners, the development process will (d) —- up. So the elimination of gender disparity is a demand of the day for (e) —- human rights.
4. card, take, cause, run, thrive, execute, eat, heard.
Everybody knows that food adulteration is a crime. Adulterated food is poisonous and it (a) —- fatal diseases. People (b) —- this kind of food fall a victim to liver diseases, cancer, kidney failure, and so on. Some businessmen who are avaricious and (c) —- after money only do this heinous work. They (d) —- on the miseries of others. They deserve severe punishment. The present Govt. (e) —- certain steps against adulteration which really deserves praise.
5. Flower, job, farming, Rising, also, sectors, means, opportunities, engage, create, oneself, easily, rearing, many.
Self-employment means to create (a) — an opportunity for (b) — by one’s own effort. Various government organizations are trying to (c) — a congenial atmosphere for self-employment. Different NGOs have (d) — rendered their help. Livestock (e) —, agricultural (f) —, poultry (g) — are some of the (h) —. There are many (i) — for self-employment in Bangladesh. One can (j) — engage oneself in these jobs.
Ans: 1. (a) controls (b) taken (c) can’t earn (d) paralyses (e) galloping
Ans: 2. (a) densely (b) unemployed (c) employment (d) solution (e) explore (f) different (g) across (h) manpower (i) provides (j) independent
Ans: 3. (a) enslaves (b) constitute (c) come (d) rise (e) upholding
Ans: 4. (a) causes (b) eating (c) run (d) thrive (e) has taken
Ans: 5. (a) job (b) oneself (c) create (d) also (e) rearing (f) farming (g) raising (h) sectors (i) opportunities/means (j) easily
- Essay on Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
- Composition on If I Were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Gender Discrimination Paragraph
- Paragraph on Poverty
- Paragraph on Empowerment of Women
- Paragraph on Gender Discrimination
- Short Composition on Population Problem in Bangladesh
- Composition on The Empowerment of Women in Bangladesh
- Composition on The Role of Women in Our Economy
- Essay on Women in Development or Role of Women in the Development Process