1. Let him say whatever he likes.
Ans: Let him be said whatever he likes.
2. Do away with it.
Ans: Let it be done away with.
3. He let me sing.
Ans: I was let sing by him.
4. Such cruelty cannot be tolerated.
Ans: We cannot tolerate such cruelty.
5. I am to do it.
Ans: It is to be done by me.
6. Let me work out the sum.
Ans: Let the sum be worked out by me.
7. How will he do the work?
Ans: How will the work be done by him?
8. The pot can contain nothing.
Ans: Nothing can be contained in the pot.
9. I always speak well of him.
Ans: He is always spoken well of me.
10. He is not trusted.
Ans: People do not trust him.
11. He was not looked at.
Ans: We did not look at him.
12. Forgive us as we forgive our enemies.
Ans: Let’s be forgiven as our enemies are forgiven by us. Or, Be forgiven us as our enemies are forgiven by us.
13. Tell him to go.
Ans: Let him be told to go.
14. Indiscipline should not be encouraged.
Ans: We should not encourage indiscipline.
15. It is said that morning shows the day.
Ans: People say that morning shows the day.
16. He came by a purse of gold.
Ans: A purse of gold was come by him.
17. Circumstances obliged me to go.
Ans: I was obliged to go by Circumstances.
18. Nobody has seen her smile.
Ans: Her smile has not been seen by anybody.
19. The field is plowed.
Ans: The farmers plow the field.
20. The liquid is heated to boiling point.
Ans: We heat the liquid to boiling point.
21. She addressed me brightly.
Ans: I was addressed brightly by her.
22. There were some problems at first but they seem to have been solved.
Ans: There were some problems at first but they seem to have been solved.
23. Write as you think.
Ans: You are requested to write as you think.
24. Death is preferable to dishonor.
Ans: Death is been preferable to dishonor.
25. The albatross made the wind blow.
Ans: The wind was made to blow by the albatross.
26. But one day I shot the bird.
Ans: But one day the bird is shot by me.
27. A coin feels hard.
Ans: A coin is felt hard.
28. I don’t like people telling me what to do.
Ans: I don’t like people being told what to do.
29. I was given two hours to make my decision.
Ans: They gave me two hours to make my decision.
30. Have you been shown the new medicine?
Ans: Has anybody shown you the new medicine?
31. I remember someone giving me a toy on my birthday.
Ans: I remember being given a toy on my birthday.
32. He hates people keeping him waiting.
Ans: You know He hates being kept waiting.
33. Without anyone seeing him he climbed over the wall.
Ans: He climbed over the wall without being seen.
34. There was a fight at the party but nobody got hurt.
Ans: Nobody was hurt.
35. Did Anna get offered the job?
Ans: Was Anna offered the job?
36. The dog got run over by a car.
Ans: The dog was run over by a car.
37. Nobody told me that George was ill.
Ans: I was not told that George was ill.
38. His colleagues gave him a present when he retired.
Ans: He was given a present by his colleagues when he retired.
39. I think they should have offered Tom the job.
Ans: I think Tom should have been offered the job.
40. I shall send you your exam results as soon as possible.
Ans: You will be sent your exam results as soon as possible.
- Paragraph on How to Make Birds on Strings
- Essay on A Street Beggar
- Story on Unity Is Strength
- Essay on Hard Work
- Short Composition on Birds of Bangladesh
- Essay on A Thunderstorm
- Essay on My First Interview for A Job
- Short Composition on Child Labour in Bangladesh
- Story on A Spider Inspires a King
- Story on the Clever Arab