1. It’s time —– (go) now.
Ans: It’s time to go now.
2. Many a man —– (do) so.
Ans: Many a man has done so.
3. I let him —– (enter) into the room.
Ans: I let him enter the room.
4. I cannot help —– (laugh).
Ans: I cannot help laughing.
5. Would you mind —– (dance) with us?
Ans: Would you mind dancing with us?
6. I am used to —– (swim) in the river.
Ans: I am used to swimming in the river.
7. We get used to —– (play) in the field.
Ans: We get used to playing in the field.
8. We went to the airport with a view to —– (see) my father off.
Ans: We went to the airport with a view to seeing my father off.
9. Mim went to the school in spite of —– (feel) sick.
Ans: Mim went to school in spite of feeling sick.
10. I have my hair —– (cut).
Ans: I have my hair cut.
11. We are having the house —– (paint).
Ans: We are having the house painted.
12. I got the drain —– (clear).
Ans: I got the drain cleared.
13. I get my shirt —– (wash).
Ans: I get my shirt washed.
14. I get my sister —– (wash) my shirt.
Ans: I get my sister to wash my shirt.
15. I get the hawker —– (bring) the newspaper.
Ans: I get the hawker to bring the newspaper.
16. The thief admitted —– (steal) the jewels.
Ans: The thief admitted to stealing the jewels.
17. We enjoyed —– (see) them again after the year.
Ans: We enjoyed seeing them again after the year.
18. Would you mind not —– (smoke) in the room?
Ans: Would you mind not smoking in the room?
19. She agreed —– (pay) taka 5000.
Ans: She agreed to pay taka 5000.
20. I managed —– (put) the fire.
Ans: I managed to put the fire.
21. The tenants refused —– (leave).
Ans: The tenants refused to leave.
22. The book —– (steal).
Ans: The book is stolen.
23. The floor —– (sweep).
Ans: The floor is swept.
24. To tell lies —– (be) a great sin.
Ans: To tell lies is a great sin.
25. The reading of novels —– (be) interesting.
Ans: The reading of novels is interesting.
26. Twelve years —– (be) a long time.
Ans: Twelve years is a long time.
27. Twelve years —– (has) passed.
Ans: Twelve years have passed.
28. The jury —– (are) giving its verdict today.
Ans: The jury is giving its verdict today.
29. He is one of those who —– (not smoke).
Ans: He is one of those who do not smoke.
30. I killed the mosquitoes that —– (was) disturbing me.
Ans: I killed the mosquitoes that were disturbing me.
31. She replied that she —– (feel) better.
Ans: She replied that she felt better.
32. I saw that he —– (be) crossing the road.
Ans: I saw that he was crossing the road.
33. I was sure that she —– (will) love me.
Ans: I was sure that she would love me.
34. There was no doubt that he —– (has stolen) my camera.
Ans: There was no doubt that he had stolen my camera.
35. The phone rang when I —– (be) eating lunch.
Ans: The phone rang when I was eating lunch.
- Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Exercise on Right Form of Verbs: Part 01
- Short Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Paragraph on Your Reading Room
- Composition on Your Favorite Book
- Composition on The Usefulness of a Library
- Report on Garments Factory on Fire
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
- Paragraph on Reading Novels
- Paragraph on Our School Library