The Traffic Police
Amidst killer speeds, I stand
Facing the traffic, stretching my hand.
I am seen on kids’ books and as cartoons everywhere
Educating people and asking them to beware
Of the erratic traffic and the signboards
Seen on almost all the roads.
So that you’re safe I see each one of you
But my sweat, my plight on the road sees who?
Be it sunny or rainy,
For your safety, I must be
Vigil and agile, on the middle
Standing erect, as fit as a fiddle.
Theme: Generally, traffic police works for the safety of common people. He is to work amidst killer speed, on sunny or rainy days and also on all unexpected days and he is very agile. But in return, he does not get much honor. Actually, his work is very hard and also praiseworthy.
- Paragraph on Traffic Police
- Composition on Traffic Jam
- Paragraph on City Life Is Hampered for Traffic Jam
- Paragraph on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Essay on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Rainy Day
- Essay on The Rickshawala Or, A Rickshaw Puller
- Traffic Jam Paragraph
- Report on Frequent Traffic Jam in Dhaka City
- Paragraph on Traffic Jam