Question: Suppose your name is Mohsin. You know that excursion is a part and parcel of education. Your class is going for it. Write a letter to your father seeking permission to go on an excursion.
22 April 2013
I hope you are fine. I am also fine. You will be glad to know that our class is going on the excursion. The class has decided to go to coat-bari, a historic place. Our class teacher, Mazhar also will accompany us. I know that excursion is a part and parcel of education. It increases our knowledge. It is a great recreation too. I am interested to go on an excursion. I hope I will enjoy it very much and learn many things there. I do not want to miss the chance. But I need your permission.
I am waiting for your permission.
Your loving son
- Application for Permission to Go on A Picnic
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About Your Plan of Study
- Application for Permission to Stage a Drama
- Application for Permission for A Study Tour
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Football Match
- Story On Hazi Muhammad Mohsin and The Thief
- Paragraph on The Importance of Radio in Our Life
- Paragraph on Classroom Learning