Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is your favorite TV program?
- When is it broadcast?
- In which channel is it broadcast?
- Who are the performers in this program?
- Why do you like this program so much?
- My Favorite Tv Programme
Answer: Television is a wonderful invention of science. It has brought the world before our eyes. It gives us both pictures and sounds. We can see and hear various programs from a great distance. The most popular TV programs are songs, dance, dramas, films, games, sports, etc. These are mostly entertainment. ‘Dramas and films are often serialized. In magazine programs, various items such as songs, dances, dramatic scenes, comic shows, quiz items, reports, and interviews are all put together. Sports programs may show past sports events, there may also be live telecasting with running commentary. One major item on the TV is the telecast of news. There are many instructive and educational programs on television. These may cover various branches of knowledge. The name of the program that I enjoy most and is very favorable to me is the documentary on animal life. The name of the program is an animal planet. It is telecast every Saturday at 9 p.m. on BTV. We get an opportunity to view animal behavior in the wilderness. Animals are the main performers in this program. We learn many things about animals such as their eating habits and the raising of the Youngs. That is why the program is a favorite to me.
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Program: The Animal Kingdom
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Program: Ityadi
- Paragraph on Watching TV: While I Am Free, I Watch TV
- Paragraph on The Importance of Radio in Our Life
- Composition on Uses and Abuses of Satellite TV
- Paragraph on My Favorite TV Program
- Paragraph on Satellite TV
- Essay on Television
- Composition on The Uses and Abuses of Television
- Report on Role of The Satellite Channels in Our Present Society