Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘The Village Doctor’ by answering the following questions
- Who is a village doctor?
- What is his qualification?
- What is the condition of his dispensary?
- How does he serve the people of the village?
- Why is he so important in the village?
Answer: A doctor who lives in the village and gives, medical aid to the villagers is known as a village doctor. The village doctor has no medical degree. He has a poor dispensary. He has a chair and a table for himself and one or two benches for the patients in his dispensary. There is an almirah in the dispensary for keeping some medicine. A village doctor renders the very essential service to the villagers. He attends to patients at his house or dispensary and sometimes goes out to visit the patients. In the village, a qualified doctor is not available. The village people have to depend on the village doctor. A village doctor is, therefore, an important person in the village.
- Short Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- Essay On A Village Doctor
- A Village Doctor Composition
- Composition on A Village Doctor
- Short Composition on A Village Doctor
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life
- Paragraph on Nursing
- Dialogue Between Patient and The Doctor about Fever of Patient