- What is sound pollution?
- What is sound?
- What do you call a noisy place?
- What are the causes of sound pollution?
- What are the environmental impacts?
- How does the sound pollute?
- What should we do to control sound pollution?
- How can we find the remedies?
Answer: The unit by which the loudness of sound is measured is called a decibel. According to the UN. the normal tolerance limit of sound is 45 decibels. When a sound exceeds this limit, it is sharp and harsh. It is called ‘noise’. A noisy place means the place is polluted by sound. The causes of sound pollution are many. For example, use of loudspeakers and cassette players at high volume, shouting slogans at processions or political and religious occasions, playing radio and TV at top volume, staging band shows as above all the use of hydraulic horns by trucks and buses. Sound pollution is harmful to our health. It causes a lack of concentration, annoyance, irritability, a rise in blood pressure, an increase of the normal rate of heartbeat, and gradual deafness. To get rid of this problem we have to pass strict laws against the sources of noise. Then public awareness should be developed through mass media. Everyone must cultivate the virtue of quietness in personal and social life.
Paragraph About Sound Pollution
Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Sound Pollution’ by answering the following questions.
- What is pollution?
- What is sound pollution?
- What do you mean by silent zones?
- How is sound pollution created?
- What are the effects of sound pollution?
- How can the problem be solved?
Answer: When sound is sharp and harsh to the ears, it is called sound pollution. It is a great problem in our country. Many causes are responsible for it. The growth of the urban population is greatly responsible for sound pollution. Vehicles, increasing use of machines, mills, and factories are also responsible for it. Factory work, primary school teaching, and truck driving are the nosiest occupations. Sound pollution causes a lot of problems for us. It damages our hearing power. It makes blood circulation faster. It damages our brain. Regular sound pollution makes a man demented. So, we should control sound pollution at any cost. We can control it by careful town planning and developing public awareness. Mass media can play an important role in this regard. The government should also come forward.
- Sound Pollution Paragraph
- Paragraph on Soil Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Report On Workshop on Creating Awareness to Control Environmental Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Paragraph on Acid Rain
- Essay on Environment Pollution – How to Fight it
- Paragraph on Acid Pollution