Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Your College Campus’ by answering the questions below.
- What is the name of your college?
- Where is it located?
- How is your college campus?
- How is it during class hours?
- Why does it excite your emotion?
Answer: I am a student of Government M M Ali College. It is two miles away from Tangail town. It is located in a village. Its surrounding is stunning. It is free from the noise and crowds of the city. The college campus is very peaceful and tranquil. We, the students, can take fresh air. A congenial atmosphere prevails on my college campus. The environment on my college campus is very favorable to our studies. The academic atmosphere is very nice. During college hours, the campus looks busy and crowdy but silence comes down when the classes are over. It excites our emotions like our home because the college campus is also a part of the golden memory in our life.
- Essay on Campus Violence
- Paragraph on My First Day at College
- Paragraph on Our College Library
- Application for Setting Up a Canteen in College Campus
- Paragraph on A College Library
- Essay on The College Common Room
- Essay on The College Library
- Composition on My College/The College I Study In
- Composition on My First Day at College
- Paragraph on Campus Violence