- What type of language is English?
- How is it related to job facilities?
- How much is it important to serving abroad?
- What is the special feature of English?
- What is your attitude about learning English?
Answer: the necessity of learning English can never be overstated. It is an international language. We feel the necessity of learning English at every step of our life. English is badly needed for communicating with the people of the English speaking world. Most of the job facilities largely depend on the knowledge of English. We cannot expect to get the job of a pilot, a tourist guide, a telephone operator, a postman, and many good jobs without having good knowledge of English. It is also very essential for serving in foreign countries. A foreign office cannot function without English knowing persons. Moreover, English is a rich language. Most of the books of modern science and literature are written in English. We should, therefore, try our level best to acquire sufficient knowledge of English for both personal and national interests.
Paragraph on The Necessity of Learning English
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Necessity of Learning English.’ Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What is English known as a language?
- What is the use of English for a pilot, a stewardess, a telephone operator or a tourist guide?
- Is English important to get a job in a foreign office?
- What are the other fields that need English?
- Why is English more important for the people of Bangladesh?
Answer: English is an international language. There is a great necessity of learning English. No nation can do without it today. A pilot or a stewardess, a telephone operator or a tourist guide must know English. Also, a person who likes to get a job in a foreign office, in a post office or in a big hotel must know English. A postman must read foreign envelopes. A telephone operator must use English to make calls to other countries. In an airport, a pilot or a stewardess must talk to foreigners in English. A foreign office cannot also function without English knowing people. Global trade and commerce cannot run without English. Higher learning needs English very much. Most top educational institutes are located in the western world. In order to study their knowledge of English is a must. Today most job advertisements demand English language efficiency for employment. Therefore, knowing English opens job and employment opportunities. Now, English has become a language of technology and science. Knowledge and information in the world are available in English. Thus, the necessity of learning English cannot be ignored.in any way. So, every one of us should learn English.
Short Paragraph on The Necessity of Learning English
Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘The Necessity of Learning English’ by answering the following questions.
- What is English?
- How can we get a higher education?
- How can we communicate with the people of other countries?
- What is essential for getting a job?
- What should we learn?
Answer: We know English is an international language. The English language is necessary all over the world. It is important in all sectors of our daily life. We can enter the store-house of knowledge. By knowing English, we can get a higher education. We know that the higher-level books are written in English. People have to communicate with other countries through English. English is essential to get a good job. Everybody should learn English very well.
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Importance of English
- Essay on The Reasons for Your Study of English
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Composition on The Causes of Students’ Failure in English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on Failure in English
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Essay on The Telephone