Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Who is your favorite poet?
- Why is he/she favorite with you?
- Mention some of his/her famous poems or writings.
- How are you inspired by him/her?
- Mention his/her place of birth and time.
Answer: My favorite poet is Robert Lee Frost, the best known and most celebrated of modern American poets. He accepts, with a bare sorrow, things as they are, without exaggerating them. In many of his poems, he gives us real people with their real speech, thought, and emotions. So, he is favorite to me. His famous poems are ‘Tree at my window’ Stopping by woods on a snowy evening’, ‘Fire and Ice’ etc. I am immensely inspired by his deeply meditative poems like Stopping by woods on a snowy evening. He says, “But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep” The poem suggests deep thoughts about death and life. It expresses the conflict between the demand of practical life with its obligations to others, and the poignant desire to escape into a land of daydreaming and reverie. We must travel through many kinds of experience before yielding to the final and inevitable fact sleep and death. Frost was born in San Francisco, California on March 26, 1874. Frost, a philosophic poet, often uses the pastoral mode as a vehicle for his inquiries into the nature and meaning of life.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Poet: Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Essay on Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Essay on Literature Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Composition on My Favorite Poet
- Essay on My Favorite Person: Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Composition on Famous Bengali Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Report on The Celebration of The Birth Anniversary of Our National Poet
- Composition on My Favorite Poet: Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
- Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods