Question: Write a paragraph about your class teacher. In your paragraph answer the following questions:
- What’s the name of your class teacher?
- How old is he/she?
- What subjects does he/ she teach?
- How does he/ she behave with you?
- What does he/she do to make you attentive to the lesson he/ she teaches?
Answer: My class teacher’s name is Mrs. Afia Kamal. She is about 40 years old.’ She teaches English and Bangla. Mrs. Afia Kamal is a kind-hearted person and behaves to her students in a very kindly manner. She is never tired of explaining things to her students and we can ask her questions without any hesitation. She is very good at making her students. attentive to their lessons. When she notices that her students we not paying attention to their lessons, she smiles broadly and tells them a very interesting story. She is a storehouse of interesting stories. When she tells us one of them, we enjoy it very much. Then we become attentive to the lesson-she taught. Sometimes she promises a story. Slit says that if we pay attention to our lesson, she will tell us interesting. story at the next lesson. This works wonderfully.
My Class Teacher
- What is the name of your class teacher?
- How old is he?
- What’s subject does he teach?
- How does he behave?
- What does he do to make your attention to the lesson?
Answer: The name of our class teacher is Md. Abdul Khair. He is about 40 years old. He is an M.A.M.Ed. He comes to our class in the first period, records attendance and mittens accounts. He teaches us English. He is a very good teacher. He is a handsome, smart and strong personality to look at. He has some extra qualities that lead him to deserve our heartfelt love and respect. He behaves with us like father and friend. His method of teaching is praising. We need not read our lessons further if we listen to his excellent discussion/teaching. He is really a teacher, a friend and a guide to us. We are lucky to have such a teacher like Md. Abdul Khair.
- Short Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Composition on My Favorite Teacher
- Paragraph on My Favorite Teacher
- Paragraph on The Person You Like Most/Your Favorite Personality
- Paragraph on My Favorite English Teacher
- Paragraph on A Good Teacher
- Essay on Describe the Qualities of a Person You Think Would Make an Ideal School Teacher
- Composition on The Teacher I Admire Most
- Paragraph on A Teacher
- Essay on The Teacher I Like Best