Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is a Mobile phone?
- What are its benefits?
- How does it function?
- How does it help us?
- What are the drawbacks of the Mobile phone?
Answer: The mobile phone is an important medium of communication and correspondence which helps intercommunication with the people in the shortest possible time. The use of the Mobile phone is more convenient than a telephone call. The man who sends the message will have to pay the bill but the receiver can respond to the message without any payment. Especially businessmen and the servicemen are much benefited through the use of the Mobile phone. It is useful for the doctor, businessmen, and high officials. But it is also useful for the people who are shopping and supplying invaluable information in his house. Sometimes, the criminals are using this phone to maintain their secrecy. By using the mobile phone, the terrorists and criminals carry out their evil designs and commit crimes without much difficulty. In spite of this, there is no better alternative to the Mobile phone to make the latest civilization for communication and correspondence.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About Mobile Phone
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone
- Composition on Mobile Phone
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Report On the Uses and Abuses of Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Essay on Mobile Phone
- Paragraph on My Visit to See A Doctor
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Mobile Phone Users Among the Teenagers
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone