Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is the duty of a student? What qualities should a student have?
- What is the social duty of a student?
- When may we call a student as an ideal student?
- What role can a student play in developing the country?
Answer: The first and foremost duty of a student is to study. Besides this, every student should do some social work for the development of society. A student should have many qualities which will attract others to follow him. A student must be well disciplined, well behaved. He should be respectful to his superiors. He must be upright and truthful in his activities. A student should try to develop his moral character. He/She should perform some social work to develop the society. A student can play an important role to remove illiteracy, to wipe out insanitation and remove superstitions and social evils. We may call a student an ideal student when he/she will possess the above qualities. He should also develop the habit of helping others. He must not be selfish. A selfish man is harmful to society. I, therefore, essential, a student should learn how to do good to others.
- Composition on Duties of a Student Or, Students and Social Service
- Short Paragraph on An Ideal Student
- Paragraph on An Ideal Student
- Composition on Duties of a Student
- Composition on Duties of An Ideal Student
- Paragraph on An Ideal Teacher
- Essay on The Teacher I Like Best
- Short Composition on The Student Life
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Composition on An Ideal Teacher