Question: Imagine your uncle has recently got married. Write a letter to your cousin who lives abroad and could not come to the wedding, describing your new aunt in such a way that your cousin gets a fairly good idea of what she is like. (and not what she looks like)
15 January 2002
I am very glad to receive your letter. You have asked me to let you know about our new aunt. Really, we are very sorry to miss you on the marriage ceremony of our favorite youngest uncle. We did never think you’ll not be able to remain present on the occasion. Anyhow. I think my letter will lessen your sorrow to some extent when you’ll come to know about our new aunt. She is actually what we wanted. You know that all of us wanted the wife of our dear uncle would be very amicable and well behaved. She is more than I can write to you. She is a tall and slim woman of 22. Her name is Iffat Nasrin. She has a fair complexion and pleasant and fair looking face. Recently she has taken Master’s degree with honors in English. As a humorous, jolly and hospitable lady, she has become favorite to all. The quality which excels her all other qualities is her exceptional tone. She sings very nicely. In a word, she is a proper match of our uncle. No more today. More when you’ll come to Bangladesh. Were well. Convey my best regards to uncle and aunt. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Rima 70, AndarKilla Chittagong.
Lipi 39/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Paragraph on Your Aunt
- Letter To Your Friend on Your Native Village
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College
- Letter to Your Pen-Friend Telling Him About Your Chance to Fly Either A Plane or A Helicopter
- Letter To Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Letter To Your Friend About a Visit to The Zoo
- Letter To Your Friend Describing Your School
- Paragraph on How to Post a Letter
- Letter to Your Cousin Describing What You Did on A Farewell Party as One of The Guests
- Essay on The Scene at An Airport