Question: Suppose, you’ve gone to your friend’s house recently and stayed there for a few days with them. Your friend’s name is “Raaz’. Now, write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for their hospitality.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Thanks for your hospitality
I have reached home safe and sound. But I will never forget the happy days I spent with you and your family. Your parents took affectionate care of me. You and your brothers and sisters always looked for my ease and comforts . Even your neighbours were so caring to me. I was really enchanted by your hospitality. I really don’t know how swiftly the sweet days passed off. It was really really wonderful. The memory of these sweet days in your home will remain ever-fresh in my mind.
Convey my heartfelt thanks to your brothers and sisters, and my regards to your parents.
Your loving friend,
- Letter To Your Friend of Thanks for Hospitality
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Short Essay On My Best Friend
- Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House