Question: Suppose, you are Rahul, a student of class 8. Your cousin Amirul lives in London. Now, write an e-mail to Amirul telling him how you spent the last summer vacation.
To: [email protected]
Subject: How I spent my last summer vacation
How are you? You e-mailed me to know how I spent the last summer vacation. I must tell you that it was wonderful. I went to my village ‘Joynagar’ during this vacation. You know our village stands by a river. Along with my friends I swam in the river and caught fish. I picked ripe mangoes from the orchard. I also ate my favorite fruit litchi to my heart’s content. My cousins and I played many indoor and outdoor games. We had a lot of fun. After a week’s stay there, I returned to Dhaka. But the memory of this vacation will remain ever fresh in my heart.
No more today. Email me telling how you enjoyed your summer vacation.
- Paragraph on How I Enjoyed the Last Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Paragraph on How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Letter To Your Friend on Spending Your Summer Vacation
- Latter to Your Friend Describing Him the Beauty of Your Village Home That You Think He Should Visit
- Composition on A Journey by Boat I Made
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House
- Email to Your Friend Describing Him About the Picnic You Have Enjoyed Recently