71, Purana Paltan Lane, Dhaka,
Phone: 03477-5856565, E-mail: [email protected]
27 February 2017
Sr. Executive Vice President,
Human Resources Division,
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited,
Dilkusha Commercial Area,
Subject: Joining /Acceptance Letter
Dear Mr. Jahidul Islam,
I have the honor to inform you that I am joining the bank on 01 February 2017 as a Management Trainee with respect to your appointment letter dated 27 January 2017, Ref no. 30287. I understand and accept the conditions of employment that you explained in your appointment letter.
The position is ideally suited to my educational background and interests. I confidently feel that I can make a significant contribution to your company, and I am grateful for the opportunity you have given me. I humbly request you to accept my joining/acceptance letter.
I kindly request you to accept my joining letter.
- Job Confirmation Letter for an Employee of Technical Department
- Job Resignation Letter from The Position of Support Engineer
- Letter to Your Friend Describing the Experience of Taking Food in A Restaurant
- Letter to Your Cousin Describing What You Did on A Farewell Party as One of The Guests
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Short Composition on What I Would Do If I Won A Lottery
- Paragraph on Opening a Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open an Account in A Bank
- Email About Inquiry to The Admission Officer of The University of London
- Job/Employment Offer Letter for The Position of IT Executive