Question: Look at the chart. It shows some information about some countries including Bangladesh. Now, describe the chart in your own words.
Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, And China—At A Glance
Answer: The chart presents some data regarding the land area, total population, the density of population, birth rate, death rate and populating growth rate of the four countries- Bangladesh, India, Srilanka, and China. The chart shows that China has the largest population which is 1.33 billion. India has the second position having a pollution of 1.15 billion. Bangladesh has the third position with 150 million and Sri Lanka has the lowest with only 20 million. China is also the largest considering land area. Here also India has the second position, Bangladesh has the third position and Sri Lanka has the last position. However, China has the least population growth rate among all. Inland area, Bangladesh is larger than Srilanka but smaller than India and China. The chart shows that among all the four countries Bangladesh has the highest density of population and China has the least. As regards death rate, Bangladesh has more death rate than Sri Lanka but less than China and India. Bangladesh has less growth rate than India, but higher birth rate than Srilanka and China.
- Describing the Chart of The Trend of Population Growth in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Population Problem in Bangladesh
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Number of Unemployed Youths in A District of Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh from 1995-2010
- Paragraph on Dangers of Population Growth in Bangladesh
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Essay On Population Explosion
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Sources of Air Pollution in A City