Question: The graph below shows the number of unemployed youths in a district of Bangladesh. Now analyze the graph.
Unemployment Rate in a District
Answer: The chart shows the percentage of unemployed youths in a district of Bangladesh from the year 1990. It shows a positive change in the matter of unemployment over the period from 1990 to 2010. It shows the changes occurred in every five years. According to the chart, the rate of unemployment in 1990 is 50%, the highest ever within 20 years. In the next five years, there is a little decrease in the rate, and it comes to 48% in 1995. This percentage further decreases in the next five years. Thus, in 2000 it becomes 45%. However, this trend of decrease does not continue in the next five years. Rather it increases to 2% and becomes 47%. However, after 2005 again there has been a decrease in the rate. Within the next five years, it is reduced to 12% (from 47 to 35%). The chart reflects that within a span of 20: years the highest rate of unemployment in the district is in 1990 (50%) and the lowest rate is in 2010 (35%). Every five years, the rate of unemployment in the district decreases only except for the period between 2000 and 2005.
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Percentage of Types of Transportation Used By Students
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of a Changing Trend of Watching Television Among Urban Women
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh from 1995-2010
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh
- Describing the Chart of The Percentage of Travelers in Bangladesh Traveling in Different Transportation Ways Per Day
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Different Age Groups of People Watching Satellite TV In the Three Villages
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Passing Rates of Different Subjects of a School
- Describing the Chart of The Production of Electricity by Coal and Hydroelectric Sources
- Describe and Analyze the Graph of The Popularity of Football and Cricket in Bangladesh