Question: Here is a graph showing the mobile phone users among the teenagers (13-19) of Chittagong town, Describe and analyze the graph.
Chittagong City Teens with Mobile Phones
Answer: The line graph shows the trend of mobile phone users among teenagers in Chittagong town. According to the graph, the lowest number of mobile phone users are thirteen-year-old teens and the highest number of users is nineteen-year-old teens. There is a general trend of the increase of users with the advancement of age. This trend of increase continues up to the age of 18 years. The graph shows that there are 1230 users aged 13; 1280 users aged 14; 1342 users aged 15 and 1430 users aged 16. This is a rising trend of users as per the advancement of age. Thus, the graph shows that from 13 years to 17 years there is a gradual rise of the users. The only exception is with the teens who are aged 18. The number of users of this age group is 1530 which breaks the gradual rising trend because it is less than the number just preceding the age group 17. However, the trend changes again. It again goes higher with the case of the 19-year-old age group. It shows that the number of users aged 18 is 1530 while the number of users aged 19 is 1642.
- Describing the Graph of Telephone and Mobile Users
- Describing the Graph of Mobile Phone Users in Bangladesh
- Describing the Graph of The Internet Users (In Lakh)
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Percentage of Working People in A-Town Using A Radio Set, A Television Set, and A Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of The Internet Users from 2005 to 2013
- Describing the Graph of Internet Users in The Towns and Villages
- Describing the Graph of People Living Below Poverty Line
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh from 1995-2010
- Report On the Uses and Abuses of Mobile Phone
- Describing the Graph of Literacy Rate of Bangladesh