[Hints: Introduction, His activities, Begging as a job, Conclusion.]
Introduction: A street beggar goes on begging in towns, markets, railway compartments, buses, and launches. He teases passers-by or passengers for a small coin. He is a shameless and disturbing element in society. So, he is an undesirable person to all in the society.
His activities: A street beggar is generally found sitting or standing by a roadside, near a bus stand or rickshaw stand with a bowl in his hand and ask passers-by for a small coin. He is sometimes found in a railway compartment or in a bus or in a launch to beg alms from the passengers who feel it very displeasing. Sometimes he goes from door to door and
Begging as a job: There are some people who are deaf, dumb, blind and lame. They are inactive and incapable to work and earn. They can deserve the mercy of the people. But they are not willing to work and earn. They go on begging as it is easy and free of risk. They are enemies to the society. They live on what others earn. Begging does not give anything to as a society. It is not an employee. Moreover, it kills the man’s dignity and,_ morality. They are undesirable persons in society. So, it should be discouraged and suspended in society.
Conclusion: Begging is disreputable and disgraceful. It does not give anything to
- Short Paragraph on A Street Beggar
- Paragraph on A Street Beggar
- Essay on Beggar Problem in Bangladesh
- Composition on Beggar Problem in Bangladesh
- Essay on The Sights, Sounds and Smells Along A Busy Street
- Paragraph on A Street Hawker
- Short Paragraph on The Postman
- Composition On A Street Hawker
- Paragraph on Street Children
- Short Paragraph on A Street Hawker