Question: You are Rakib. You met your friend Rijol. Nowadays, he feels tired and looks weak. You advise him to walk in the morning regularly. Now, make a dialogue between you and Rijol about “The good effects of morning walk.”
Answer: A dialogue on The good effects of morning walk’ between myself (Rakib) and Rijol.
Rakib (myself): Hi, Rijol? How are you feeling today?
Rijol: O’ Friend, Not well at all. In fact, most of the time I feel tired and giddy.
Rakib: Do you follow the rules of good health? Do you get up early in the morning and go out for a walk?
Rijol: No, I’m a late riser because I go to bed late. I never go out for a walk in the morning.
Rakib: Now. I understand the cause of your giddiness and tiredness. Do you want to get rid of it?
Rijol: Sure. Please tell me what I should do.
Rakib: That’s very simple. You have to change your bad habits. You have to get up from bed early in the morning and go out for a walk. Do you agree?
Rijol: I must agree. But how can you help me in this regard?
Rakib: No problem. I will call you every morning and you can join me easily.
Rijol: Ok. It’ll be so nice. Hoping to meet you tomorrow morning. Bye.
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Reasons of Price Hike and Ways To Solve It
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising
- Paragraph on Importance of Morning Walk
- Essay on Early Rising
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue between Myself and My Friend about the Bad Effects of Illiteracy
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Value of The Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Paragraph on Morning Walk
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on Our Aim in Life