Question: Write a dialogue between you and your English teacher about the problem of English in Bangladesh.
Myself: good morning, sir. How do you do?
Teacher: good morning. How are you?
Myself: I’m fine. But sir I’m tried to my English.
Myself: I study a lot but I can’t learn it well.
Teacher: English is a foreign language. You can’t learn it overnight.
Myself: but I want to learn it within a short time. Could you tell me how can I learn it well?
Teacher: if you want to learn it well, you have to practice four language skills.
Myself: what are these skills, sir?
Teacher: these are listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Myself: should we learn all the skills?
Teacher: yes, you should because this skill is interrelated.
Myself: how are they inter-related, sir?
Teacher: can you listen if no one speaks?
Myself: no, sir. It’s impossible.
Teacher: so you can see that for you listening someone has to speak.
Myself: I’ve understood it now. But sir, how are speaking and writing skills inter-related?
Teacher: let me explain it. Can you write anything without reading or listening to someone?
Myself: no, sir. For information, we must read or listen to someone.
Teacher: so you writing depends or speaking or listening. That’s why I’ve already said that the
language skills are inter-related.
Myself: I’m clear about it, sir.
Teacher: thank you. Now the more you’ll practice the skills, the more you’ll learn.
Myself: what is about grammar, sir?
Teacher: grammar is important but you can’t learn a language by learning explicit grammar.
Myself: thank you, sir. I’ll follow your advice.
- Dialogue Between a Student and a Teacher About the Methodologies of Learning Proper English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Teacher About How to Learn to Speak in English
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Improving Your English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Essay on What Opportunities Have You Had at School or Elsewhere of Listening to And Speaking English?
- Some Basic Skills of a Student to Do Better in His Career