Question: Suppose, you are Tamim/Tmima and your friend is Farid/Farida. Now, write a dialogue in 100 words between two friends on how to make a good result.
Answer: A dialogue between two friends on how to make a good result:
Farid: Hi Tamimi, how are you?
Myself: I’m fine. And you?
Farid: I’m also fine. But I am somewhat worried about my JSC exam. Would you please tell me the ways of making a good result in the exam?
Myself: Of course. In order to make a good result, you must study attentively and regularly. You must attend the classes regularly and listen to the teachers with close attention.
Farid: Are these all?
Myself: In addition, you have to be industrious to make your lesson regularly. At the same time, you must write what you have learned. Always try to understand your lesson.
Farid: I see, in case of any problem, I must seek the help of the teachers, mustn’t I?
Myself: Of course.
Farid: Ok friend, thank you very much for your important advice.
Myself: You are welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Paragraph on How to Become A Good Student
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising
- Dialogue Between Two Friends Advising on How Can Make a Good Result in The Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed