Question: Alnoor has been suffering from fever for a few days. He visited a doctor. Now write a dialogue between Alinoor and the doctor.
Answer: A dialogue between Alinoor and the doctor:
Alinoor: Good evening, doctor. Will you send me some minutes?
Doctor: Of course., I will.
Alinoor: I have been suffering from fever for a few days.
Doctor: What are the signs of a fever? When do you feel temperature?
Alinoor: It’s usually between 5 to 6 pm.
Doctor: Do you feel any shivering sensation then?
Alinoor: Yes, I do.
Doctor: Do you get thirst then?
Alinoor: Yes, I get. I wish I could drink very cold water.
Doctor: When does the fever remit?
Alinoor: At late hours of the night.
Doctor: Didn’t you take any sort of treatment?
Alinoor: I was under the treatment of a village quack.
Doctor: Please, show me the prescription.
Alinoor: He doesn’t give any written prescription. He only gave me some medicine.
Doctor: Could you tell me the names of the medicines he has prescribed?
Alinoor: Sorry, sir. I can’t. But I can show you them, here are they.
Doctor: Oh, I see. He has prescribed you wrong medicines. Yours is malaria but he has given you the medicine of typhoid. Let me prescribe some medicines for you.
Alinoor: Thank you, sir.
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Story on Our Kindness to A Poor Beggar
- Paragraph on Dengue Fever
- Dialogue Between You and Your Ailing/Sick Friend in A Hospital
- Essay on A Visit to A Doctor
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Air Pollution
- A Village Doctor Composition
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About My Aim in Life
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Paragraph on A Village Doctor