Question: Nowadays the computer is widely used in different sections. So, it has become very essential to learn about computers. Now write a dialogue between you and your science teacher about setting up a computer club in your school.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and my science teacher about setting up a computer club in your school.
Myself: Good morning, sir.
Teacher: Good morning.
Myself: Sir, I would like to draw your attention to the necessity of learning the computer.
Teacher: Yes, we’re living in a globalized world. The computer has become the most important tool for us today.
Myself: But sir, we’ve no opportunity to learn a computer. Can’t we set up a computer club in our school?
Teacher: Good idea. If there is a computer club, students will be able to learn computer very easily.
Myself: Yes, sir. But how can we proceed?
Teacher: Write an application to the Headteacher, I’m sure he will be happy with this idea.
Myself: Sir, if we need your guide and support, please help us.
Teacher: Sure. I’ll do my best to help you.
Myself: Thank you, Sir.
- Application for Setting Up a Computer Club
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Importance of Learning Computer
- Application For Setting Up a Debating Club in Your School
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between You and Your Teacher About How to Learn to Speak in English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Letter To Your Friend Informing Him About Your School
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between a Student and a Teacher About the Methodologies of Learning Proper English