Question: Suppose, you are Manik / Manika. Your friend Shafi/Shafia wants to know the importance of Physical exercise. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about it.
Answer: A dialogue between Manik (myself) and Shafi (my friend) about the importance of taking regular physical exercise:
Shafi: Hello, Manik. How’re you?
Manik: I’m fine. You?
Shafi: I’m also fine. Today I like to have a discussion with you on the importance of taking regular physical exercise.
Manik: Oh, sure.
Shafi: Will you tell me why it’s important?
Manik: Well. Physical exercise makes our body strong. It keeps away diseases and provides energy for hard work.
Shafi: Well, do you think it has any importance regarding our mental health?
Manik: Of course. You know, a sound body is the abode of a sound mind. So, no doubt, physical exercise has a great influence on our mental health.
Shafi: Right you are. We need physical exercise for our mental health as well.
Manik: Exactly. Thanks.
- Composition about Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Taking Physical Exercise
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Value of The Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on Physical Exercise
- Paragraph on How to Take Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise
- Short Essay on Physical Exercise
- Composition on Physical Exercise and Its Benefits
- Paragraph on Keeping Good Health
- Short Essay on The Value of Physical Exercise