Question: Suppose, you are Karim and your friend is Nayeem. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life.
Answer: A dialogue between Karim (myself) and Nayeem (my friend) about my aim in life:
Nayeem: Hello Karim, how are you?
Karim: Hi Nayeem! Thank you. Yes. I am fine. and you?
Nayeem: I am fine too. What were you thinking about’?
Karim: Oh. actually I was wondering what I want to be in the future.
Nayeem: Then, have you alread\ fixed your aim in life?
Karim: Of course. Every man has his/her aim in life, Similarly, also have my own aim in life. Nayeem Oh, that’s great! What is that? Karim, I want to be a doctor in the future.
Nayeem: Really? Why has Nou decided to be a doctor?
Karim: Well, I believe that a doctor can serve the suffering humanity best.
Nayeem: Is that so? Can you please explain it a little more?
Karim: Oh sure. I give you an example. Most of the people in our country are very poor. They cannot afford the expenses of treatment. As a result, many of them die only for want of proper and timely treatment.
Nayeem: In that case, how can you help them?
Karim: I want to offer treatment to poor people free of cost. And I dream that if I can earn more money, I will set up a charitable dispensary for the poor.
Nayeem: That’s a very good idea. But you know, getting admitted into medical colleges has become so tough nowadays. What’s your plan regarding that?
Karim: I know that academic excellence is very much important for getting admitted to a medical college. So, I am trying my best to achieve that success.
Nayeem: I appreciate your aim and your heartiest effort to make your dream true. I wish you all the best.
Karim: Thank you very much.
Nayeem: You’re most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on Our Aim in Life
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Dialogue Between Patient and The Doctor about Fever of Patient
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life and City Life
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Essay on Your Aim in Life Or, Choice of A Career Or, My Future Plan of Life
- Dialogue Between You and Your Ailing/Sick Friend in A Hospital
- Paragraph on My Future Plan
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life