Question: Write a dialogue between a student and a teacher about the methodologies of learning proper English.
Answer: A dialogue between a student and a teacher about the methodologies of learning proper English:
Student: May I come in, sir?
Teacher: Yes, what is your problem, my boy?
Student: Thank you, sir. I would like to develop my command over English. Please give me some instructions.
Teacher: Ok. Now listen. English is a skill based subject. You should develop the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Student: How can I develop these four skills, sir?
Teacher: You should talk to your friends in English. Your spoken English depends on your constant practice of speaking with everyone you happen to meet. You should read English books and newspapers, you should watch English movie and news on TV and the radio and above all, you should write your thought in English.
Student: It won’t be a problem, sir.
Teacher: Remember, you need to enrich your stock of words.
Student: Sir, do I need to learn grammar?
Student: Sir, why do we need to read grammar?
Teacher: This is because grammar teaches us the rules of a language.
Student: What should be the best process of writing skills?
Teacher: You should write on various topics and produce your own thematic writing. Write new words repeatedly in framing sentences.
Student: Ok sir. I’ll study accordingly.
Teacher: Thank you very much.
Student: Welcome, sir.
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Dialogue Between You and Your Teacher About How to Learn to Speak in English
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Composition on The Causes of Students’ Failure in English
- Some Basic Skills of a Student to Do Better in His Career
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Creative Writing Skills