Question: Neela needs leave of absence from school to go to Singapore. She wrote a letter of application to the headmistress of her school asking for leave.
4 January 2018
Pirbaree Girls High School,
Subject: Leave of absence for a week.
This is to inform you that I’m in need of a week leave. My father works in Singapore. In a lucky draw, he has won a Dhaka-Singapore-Dhaka ticket with three day’s hotel accommodation. He has sent the ticket to me. If I am granted leave, I would be able to join him by the end of September.
I wish you would consider my case and allow me the leave.
Neela, Class IX.
A Roll 21.
- Application for Leave of Absence
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Application for A Transfer Certificate
- Essay on It Is A Mistake for Everyone to Be on Holiday at The Same Time. What Holiday Experience, Or Experiences, Pleasant or Otherwise Do You Recall?
- Application for Increasing Library Facilities
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Headmaster on Three Days’ Leave
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Describing the Graph of Student Month Wise Absence from Classes
- Application for Morning School
- Application for Leave in Advance