Question: Suppose, you are Ariful Islam. Your father has been transferred from Natore to Dhaka. Now, write an application to the Principal of your college for a transfer certificate.
21 April 2016
Subject: Application for a transfer certificate.
I would like to inform you that I am a student of Class XII of your college. My father who is a government official has been transferred to Dhaka from Natore. My family has already been shifted to Dhaka. My father also wishes to take me with him. So I need a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a college in Dhaka.
Therefore, I would request you to kindly issue me a transfer certificate before long and oblige thereby.
Class-XII, Group-Science, Roll No-10
Application to your headmaster/headmistress for a Transfer Certificate (T.C)
Question: Suppose you are studying at Sonapur High School in Rangpur District. But recently your father has been transferred to Nurpur in Chittagong District. Your family will soon move there. Now write an application to your headmaster/headmistress for a T.C.
10 December 2001
Sonapur High School Rangpur.
Subject: Prayer for a transfer certificate.
With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of Class IX in your school. My father is a Government employee. Recently, he has been transferred from Sonapur to Nurpur in Chittagong. Our family has already shifted there. I have been suffering much for want of accommodation. For this reason, my studies are greatly hampered. Besides. I have no relation in Sonapur. Moreover. my father is not able to provide me elsewhere in the city. So, it is quite impossible for me to continue my study in your school for which I am badly in need of a transfer certificate.
In the circumstances stated above, I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to issue I me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently. Fahim-Al-Islam
Roll No. 7
- Dialogue Myself and The Headteacher About Issuing a Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Dialogue Between the Headmaster of a School and A Student About Admission
- Application for A Seat in The School Hostel
- Application for Full-Free Studentship
- Application for A Half Holiday
- Application for Help from The Student’s Welfare Fund
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Application for Re-Admission
- Application for Permission to Go on A Picnic